Friday, November 7, 2008

I dont want to rub it in BUT....

Its HAS to be a bummer to drive your own car again (especially when your 72!) or to lose your Secret Service detail. Wouldn't you like to have a Secret Service detail? I would. I mean, I wouldn't want them 2 feet away from me or anything, but to have them "around" would be Bad Ass. I imagine you could be a pretty tough guy when you got armed special agents around you. I guess it would be even better to be a Kid and have the Secret Service detail. I bet Palin is missing those Guys and their guns... and their credit cards (maybe they bought the clothes??? No?) and I bet Todd (the nauseating "First Dude") is glad to be alone with his "snow machine".

I'm just so glad to see these guys ride off into the Sunset. McCain "McMeanie" and his wife the "Ice Princess" with insane amounts of beer money. Sarah, Todd and 15 kids and that preggo one. Tell me, you think that pregnant teenager is going to Marry that boy NOW? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! All bets are off! The strange thing is, you would think Palin returned to Alaska, we would have seen her ONCE with that special needs baby. ONCE! Who is watching that baby? Ironic and SAD... it seems the baby got more "Mommy Time" during the election, than afterwards.

I didn't want to rub it in, but... Ba-Bye! and to use their own words... "Thanks but no Thanks!