Friday, November 7, 2008

There are a LOT of UPPITY BLACK PEOPLE!!! (Who Knew?)

Gosh, (and I do say "Gosh" a lot because I have a 4 year old), just when I thought I was on to something, I look up "Uppity" and found a butt load of Uppity black people. Maybe I should have done that first! "The Black Snob", the "Uppity Negro NETWORK", and more. I guess with our new black President (NBP), a lot of Uppity Blacks will come out of the woodwork. Damn! Props to the Snob as it appears she has been snobbing it up for a while. I will do my best to bring a Pacific Northwest Spin to my Blog... Or my Technology background to this discussion. To my knowledge, the Snob is a writer, and UNN is (looks like) more writers. Clearly, I'm not a writer. I work for a Huge software company out of Germany (and you thought I was going to say Microsoft). I'm in Technology. I promise to do my own thing...and do the right thing. I may not be the first to cover this subject (and I damn sure wont be the last), but I hope to add to the conversation PEEPS! Here we are, only three days after the "Moment", and I'm already used to having a Black President. I'm ready for his first Press Conference. I can already tell that following President Obama will be like following the Seahawks, or the Sonics (OOPS, skip that). The Lakers. And how WONDERFUL it will be that some of these little black kids (Future Uppityblacks) will be following President Obama, and NOT the Lakers.

No comments: