Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Next Blog - What happens when you search at random

So its a Sunday night in Seattle (Close enough, its right across the 520 bridge) and I'm looking at my umpteenth football game as a FF junkie, the players I'm playing aren't doing squat, and the ones I sat are tearing it up = I'm LOSING. So, I surf the Blogger Bogs and and I surf some more, and... its magical. I was looking at Blogs of folks who enjoyed the same movies as me. I'm amazed there are almost 300 people who listed "A Place in the Sun" as a favorite movie. The Stories! The Pictures! Who needs HBO? Who needs Football? (Alright, I didn't say that) Unlike Twitter, you really get to learn more about people...way more than a "quick blurb". I found some extraordinary stories. You just never know whats going to show up in the NEXT BLOG!

No comments: